Meet the PREP Act Several terms that were foreign to most just a couple of months ago are now becoming mainstream. Social Distancing. Congregate Settings. Sustained Community Transmission. Prep Act. And even proper personal hygiene for some.
I have been searching for a word or phrase to describe the diabolical work of Dorit Reiss this past couple of weeks. She has published several articles attacking parents who have lost children after vaccination.
- How does the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) and the Federal Court of Claims deprive petitioners, who are seeking compensation for their injuries, the opportunity to seek and retain legal counsel? Very cleverly.
- In a recent decision in the Vaccine Court, more formally known as the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP), a Special Master (administrator to oversee proceedings) granted the petitioner’s (injured party filing a claim for compensation) motion to redact not only the petitioner’s name for proceedings going forward but also the entitlement ruling (decision the petitioner is eligible for compensation, process to move into damages phase) handed down in the fall of 2017.
- This spring will mark the 27th anniversary of one of the cruelest and most deceptive acts the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has ever conducted. In partnership with Kaiser Permanente Health System and Los Angeles County Public Health Service, an experimental measles vaccine was given to approximately 1,500 inner city minority children in Los Angeles County. Most of these children were six months of age. The planning for this inoculation program started in 1989 with the vaccination campaign commencing June 1990. This program came to a halt in October 1991.
- With the passing of Harold Ramis, I was surprised to learn of the medical condition that led to his death. I remember him as Private Russell Ziskey in Stripes, an unemployed parapsychology professor in Ghostbusters, and as a co-writer in Animal House. Press releases state that the actor, director and screenwriter succumbed to complications from autoimmune inflammatory vasculitis (vass-ku-lite-us). According to medical journals, autoimmune inflammatory vasculitis is an acquired disease that causes inflammation of the blood vessels. In Mr. Ramis’s case, it was reported that he had extreme difficulty walking and using his legs and arms.
- “I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding which findings to report after the data were collected, and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed.”
- In the November 2014 GAO Report presented to Congress on the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP), the report pointed out one indisputable fact that the Program is no longer about childhood vaccine injuries. It is a program with the majority of petitions filed from adults, nearly 80%. And the vast majority of those petitions are from injuries as the result of the influenza vaccine. The alarming trends of injuries from the influenza vaccine are Guillain-Barré Syndrome(GBS) and Shoulder Injury Related to Vaccine Administration, (SIRVA).
- When I heard that Glenn Frey of the Eagles passed away on Monday, I was immediately saddened with the thought that we have lost another rock legend. Glenn Frey and the Eagles are one of my favorites. He was much too young, at 67, to leave this world. His contributions to music and film for millions of people to enjoy and appreciate are countless.
But we really do not know how many petitions “could be” filed if the NVICP was promoted by the Secretary of the Health and Human Services (HHS) as mandated by law. The Tip of the Iceberg can be defined as the part that is evident of something largely hidden. So what is the hidden number of injuries that could be filed as petitions?
One of the most discussed, debated, and obscene forms of injustice in the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) -- the "Vaccine Court" --is the very restrictive statute of limitations. Plainly put, you have 3 years from the onset of symptoms for injuries after the administration of a vaccine. In the case of death, only 2 years. Other state and federal court systems have more generous statutes ranging from 6 to 10 years to the date the minor child reaches the age of 18.
"To conclude that Colten's condition (autism) was the result of his MMR vaccine, an objective observer would have to emulate Lewis Carroll's White Queen and be able to believe six impossible (or, at least, highly improbable) things before breakfast.” [i]
Special Master Denise Vowell’s used these words in her stinging dismissal of the Snyder case in the Omnibus Autism Proceedings. By invoking Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass, Vowell was advising the petitioners and the American public that claiming that vaccines cause autism was simply preposterous. The imperious language used in dismissing the Snyder case was designed to send the message that those who claim a link between autism and vaccines are in league with the Mad Hatter.